Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Working out with a baby in the Belly!!!!

I have worked out for two days since we have found out that we are pregnant! It has been two weeks since I have really worked out. Mendee and I went to the gym yesterday and today to workout it was a good, I was not over exhausted! To tell you the truth I felt great! I have been getting really tired every day about two o'clock in the afternoon. Which is not good with the job I have to think a lot! Although the two day we have worked out I haven't gotten really tired until around 8:00.

I spoke to the doctor about working out the day we had our first appointment. She said it was fine to workout that it would help with the pregnancy. I truly think that it works as far as how I feel right now! I have still had no symptoms that I am pregnant other than if I am hungry I have to eat right then! Any ways I am suppose to keep my heart beat under 140 which to be honest is really hard!!! I was thinking that it wouldn't be hard at all but It was next to impossible to do the same workout as before!

My due date is August 16Th two days after my birthday!!! It is going to be hot!!!!

2 comments:

The Stein Five said...

yes, you are sooo right! it will be HOT! I had both my babies in August and the first time it was bad but the second time we should've known better! haha I was MISERABLE! :) Maybe you'll get lucky and we'll have a nice cool summer...congrats!

Amber Denny said...

I hope so!! I am so excited!!! Thank you for the good wishes!! We were going to Florida in July but I don't think so!