Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 4 at the GYM and Branson!!!

Okay so day four at the gym was good! It was a crappy food weekend though!! I could feel it I was really sluggish! It is amazing how you can tell when you eat crappy and then work out. I am craving things that are healthy for me now instead of junk! Now I still like the Chocolate and Pizza every once in a while!


So the crazy weekend in Branson, there were so many people there! Silver dollar city was crazy so many people you couldn't move! We waited 1 hour to just get on the bus to get into the Park, then when we were ready to leave we waited about an hour and a half to get on the bus to take us to our car!!!! My father in-law decided he wanted to go see the lights at Shepard of the hills!!! So we pull in only to find four lanes of cars!! When the booth that you pay at was in sight it said $10.00 a person and $40.00 max for a car so we paid and went on it wasn't like you could turn around with so many cars on all sides of you! We proceeded through the gates and down the trail only to find that half of the lights and people were either broken or so dim you couldn't see them! So needless to say we will not go back again!!!
We decided we would go and shop at the Coleman store! That was worth the trip, We walked out of there with lots of goodies!! My father and I then decided to go to this craft place that we always drive by and found two pictures to go in my living room!!!











They are about 4 foot tall and this shows them laying on a queen size bed and they fill it! I am so excited to hang them!! Tyler my mean ole husband won't let me hang them until Christmas since they were a Christmas gift from his parents! What a mean hubby!!!!!

No comments: