Friday, December 5, 2008

DAY 3 and my weekend!!

Today at the gym Mendee and I tried yet another new machine and it worked like every muscle in your body!! It was great, but I think I am going to be sore tomorrow!!! I wasn't today surprisingly. Tyler finally went to the gym today to get his new card and he thought it was really nice!


I am still very comfortable there and do not feel embarrassed. I haven't found one rude person there yet! It really hasn't been busy at all and we have been going at 1:00 everyday so far.

We are taking a mini vacation this weekend! We are going to see the lights at silver dollar city!! I just love this time of year, I am normally not big on the cold but it doesn't bother me much this year!

I am going to invest in new workout pants and things this weekend! We plan to do a little shopping but not a whole lot!


Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend!!!

No comments: