Thursday, December 4, 2008

DAY 2

Believe it or not I am not sore at all from yesterday! Today I went to the gym and did this new bike that they have, It has a full seat with a back on it and is much better then the hard seated ones!! My favorite is still the new style elliptical. Today Mendee and I went to get on the elliptical and Mendee was like mine is going backward!!! I was like I don't know how to fix it, so we decided she should stop and try again the funniest part was she made it go backwards there wasn't a button you push. It was so funny!!! The look on her face was great!! Then we go to get on the new bikes and we couldn't figure out how to move them up!! We looked like goof balls, but that is okay we laughed a lot and that makes you loose calories!!! I know that I have said this before but it is so great to have a partner to count on!

They have this place in the gym called SHAKE THIS!! It is wonderful lots of smoothies! We are addicted already!! I had a Mango, Pineapple and strawberry smoothie it was yuuuuuuummmmmyyyy!

No comments: