Monday, December 22, 2008

The best and most horrible week of my life!!!

On Saturday the 13th of December I was 4 days late so I took a test and it was positive!!! I was so excited but didn't believe it to be 100% true so I took another test the same day later in the morning and again it was positive! So we called my parents so we could tell them the great news and mom was one place and Randy another! So really frustrated that we couldn't get them together we decided to try Tyler's parents only to find his mother not home but at a Christmas party! Finally two hours later she came home and we get to share the big news!! It was so exciting we took a picture of the test and showed it to them! We said we just wanted to show them something we found his mothers response was "it isn't another car right?" We pulled it off they were totally surprised!!!

Then we made are way to my parents house and to my surprise my mother was not home! We only waited another 30Min's before she arrived. So again with the same line we had something to show them! My mom's comment "it isn't another dog is it?" They were so excited!

First thing Monday I got on the phone with the doctors office and had another test done to make sure yet another time!!! They took my blood and it was positive again of course. I just wanted to be sure before we told anyone else!! We have our first doctors appointment the 23rd of December!!

Tuesday morning at 3:00am we get the worst call of our life! Tyler's oldest borther has passed away he was only 30 years old he left behind a 2 year old little girl! She is one of the most important things in this world to me! She will now grow up with out a daddy!

Tyler and his family are not doing so well it is a huge loss that no one is ever ready for! Chris was very kind he had a huge heart and would always help the little guy the ones no one else would have given a time of day! He was a wonderful daddy who loved his little Ella more then anything else in this world! He will be missed! Please keep the Family in your prayers it is a very long tough road and only god can carry them through!

No comments: