Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First Appointment

We had our first appointment today! I was really nervous and scared! I know nothing to be scared of I didn't even see the doctor I saw the nurse! It wasn't to bad and it was very informative! Although they proved my husband right that I am suppose to be on Calcium pills yuk!!!!

We found out that the baby will be due on August the 16th two days after my birthday!Which I think is kind of cool! Our next appointment is Jan 27th we will be 11 and 1/2 weeks along we get to hear the little babies heart!!! Which of course will make me fill better! Over all I am feeling well! I am really trying hard not to stress about the horrible things that have happened with in the last week! I know that I should stay calm and take care of myself but I am not that kind of person. I want to make sure everyone is okay before thinking of myself. I forget that I am not just taking care of myself but a little one because I don't feel pregnant yet!

No comments: