Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Happy Happy!!!!!!!!!

I love being pregnant!!!It is a lot of fun!!! Tyler is so cute about it! Then again he is just so cute!! He talks to the baby and gives it kisses!! Being Pregnant is really weird at the same time I would have never dreamed my body would feel so different! Tyler's parents got us our first baby outfits the other day (okay really it was like a month ago but I haven't blogged in a long time).

This is my favorite outfit!!!





We also purchased a couple of baby things from a friend that I work with. She had baby a while ago and didn't really use this rocker and baby swing!The swing goes back and forth and side to side it is really cute with little bumble bees on it!

This chair was just perfect it matches all of my living room furniture!!!



If we have a girl I would like her room to be Black, White, and Purple or Yellow!
I won this Blanket in our dirty Santa at Christmas!!!


Baby Denny News we have had an ultrasound this Monday! We got to see our little baby in my belly! It was so amazing to me! We were only suppose to hear the heart beat, but Tyler and I had heard it already thanks to Holly Walker she is the best!!!
We had found two heart beats on more then one occasion so we were scared they would find two babies. We let the doctor know and she said lets do an ultrasound just to make sure! And one baby was found I have the pictures



That is our little Colton Wade or Little Emma Rose Denny!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Walker's said...

I AM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! Thanks for the shout out! I can't wait till you find out if it's a boy or girl!