Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Babies!!!!

I have recently found out that many of my friends from school are expecting as well! I am so excited for everyone it is such a wonderful experience. I am so ready to find out what I am going to have! I want to buy things and know what to call he or she!! I am going to be happy either way but I kind of want a boy! I am going in to an odd stage right now that I am very emotional about things I wouldn't normally be! Like two of my friends are leaving one of them to find a teaching job and the other on maternity leave hopefully she will come back after wards!!! I couldn't even talk to them much yesterday due to the urge to cry! I am like come on Amber get a grip on yourself!! This has just become a problem for me! I really don't cry a lot and now I cry all of the time!

1 comment:

The Walker's said...

I am laughing out loud! That is the cutest thing! Just think though....you'll be taking maternity leave the same time Lindsay leaves. You won't even know she's gone until you come back and by then you'll have a little Denny on your mind and miss he/she more than Lindsay! haha.