Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

Okay so I am so excited about the Holidays!!! I just love all of the lights and the music!! although this is one time a year that can be hard as well trying to decide where you are going to go. As a married couple it is really hard because you don't want to hurt any ones feelings but you just have to share time. Let me tell you a little secret if your spouse has a very slow deciding family that waits until the last minute to decide when and where. Do not I mean do not go and tell your family that you and you spouse are coming to their house, just because the other family is slow doesn't give you a right to just make a move on your own!!! I love my husband, but some times the boy needs to get a brain! He has since apologized and I forgive him but really!!! So I have a friend who is coming in to town and I feel bad but I really don't think I am going to get to see her!! The girls all like to go out to the bars but that is not my thing. I don't want to upset them but I have to be an example.

No comments: